Artists are expected to submit only work they can have ready for presentation by gallery time; they are responsible for providing their own frames, mats, and print/card protectors as appropriate. Furthermore, artists are responsible for the packaging and transportation of their own work.
We ARE accepting proposals for pieces that are not yet complete. Please submit a detailed description of your intentions and relevant sketches (the submission fee still applies). Individual and collaborative works of any theme and medium are welcome, but our space is limited so there is no guarantee that all submitted work will exhibit in the first show.
Commission? NO. We hate commissions. NO COMMISSIONS, however…
Submission Fee: $40 for the first 3 pieces, $5 for each additional piece.
We can accept payment via check, Paypal, or cash (in person only).This fee helps cover the costs of Gallery Night & Day Registration, space, necessary materials and repairs, licensing, liability insurance, etc.
If for whatever reason we cannot include your pieces in this show you have three options: a refund on your submission fee, a waived submission fee for a future show, or a generous donation to our SGP endeavors.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: January 15, 2013
Your electronic submission portfolio should include:
- Your full name, phone number, mailing/billing address, and preferred payment option.
- Digital images of your entries. Make sure to include clear information for each piece regarding medium, dimensions (unframed, standing, and framed as appropriate), and price (if for sale).
- If you have small-scale works or multiples of a single work that you would like to include for sale in the show, we’d like you to let us know. Examples would include art prints, photo prints, small handheld items, jewelry, etc. In the case of these works, we’ll gladly accommodate your requests as space allows.
- *.jpg/*.jpeg preferred.
- Maximum individual file size should not exceed 2 MB.
- Each file should be clearly labeled as: Lastname_Title.jpg
- If you are submitting multiple files, please zip them together.